Wednesday, April 17, 2013




hello :)) having a nice day  ?

i'll post one of my dreams ----- well my 18th birthday, all girls was dreaming of a perfect debut to have, of course it is the most awaited day for us !






so first, my dream gown- well im planning to have two dresses to wear, first is a gown of course color pink, and a dress so i'll be comfortable while having a good time with my friends



i really love this gown the first time i saw this on facebook, so im considering this as one of my choices


this gown, was also beautiful, but there's something in this gown i dont like, though i cant figure it out, but its lovely, isnt it ?


i like this gown too, its like im a fairy princess while wearing this gown.





and for the dress, this is the only one i want !! isnt it magnificent ? simple yet elegant




AND of course, perfect shoes for a perfect gown, if you're wearing a sparkling gown, i suggest you should not wear a shoes whose also sparkling or you'll look like a christmas tree full of decorations





also the hair, hte most important ---except for the gown of course, our crowning glory
well for me, i want my hair, just lay it down, i dont want any updos, because letting my hair down makes me feel im pretty, haha





and dont forget your nails, the nail art color and design depends on your gown of course






and that's all for today, i'll add anything i forgot tomorrow, 

but always remeber that, budget has the last say in your debut, whatever dream you have, if you and your family can't afford it, dont push and just be contented on what you can afford

No comments :

Post a Comment