Thursday, April 18, 2013

bitchy lines

again ? well im not posting ny of my dreams here for now, i just want to share "bitchy lines"
you know sometimes its more amazing to hear a bitch line than to those who is angelic, its kinda weird though but sometimes what a bitch said was true


and more relatable


"look pretty play dirty"


"anyone can know my feelings around, but no one can tell how i feel when I'm alone. So don't dare to judge me, maybe you know me but not EXACTLY."


"slapping the truth in your face makes me a bitch ?"

"ako , i was born pretty, ikaw ? you were JUST born"

Pag sinisingitan ako sa pila, nagpaparinig ako. I say, 


“Ang pilang ito, according to beauty. Mga panget muna.”


"I know I'm not perfect, but I'm so close it scares me!"




"I've always wanted to have someone to hold,
someone to love.........
After having met you, I've changed my mind."





"I must admit, you brought Religion in my life...........
I never believed in Hell until I met you."




"As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am.......
that you're not here to ruin it for me."



"Thanks for being a part of my life!!!..........
I never knew what evil was before this!"




"You look great for your age.......
Almost Lifelike!"



"When we were together, you always said you'd die for
me.........
Now that we've broken up, I think it's time you kept your
promise."



i dont own any of this line, i just want to share it you guys :)) all credits to all the owner...






No comments :

Post a Comment